Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How to: winged eye-liner


Hooray for my very first blog/tutorial!!!!!!!

Hi all, lets start this week with a step-by-step guide (with pictures) on how to create a the winged eye look.

What I used (you do not have to use the exact brands I use; although I do recommend them.)
  • White eye shadow (Mineral effects)
  • Black liquid eye pen (Revlon Colorstay)
  • Eye liner pencil (name is washed off, but you can use any kind you have)
  • Mascara in black (Organic wear from Physicians formula)
  • Cream eyeliner in black (e.l.f) make sure you use a cream eyeliner brush!
  • I will not add a list of brushes, as most people use what brushes they prefer

WARNING: My eyebrows are HORRIBLE! Please ignore!


Step ONE:
 

       Add white eye shadow to the whole eyelid


Step TWO:



     Take your liquid eye pen and start from the center to your eye and end at the outer corner of your eye.
 
(Excuse my crooked line :p)
Try making your line as straight as possible; unlike mine.


Step THREE:

      You will then start from the inner corner of your eye and connect your line to the center.
Step FOUR:

      Make a LITTLE flick up from the end of your eye liner (outer corner); it should point to the end of your eyebrow! Do NOT make the line go straight to the side. (You can make this flick however long you want)

Step FIVE:

      Start from the outer end of your "FLICK" and connect it back to your liner. (Basically; make a triangle.)

                         (I am aware that my "triangle" looks messed up; it'll look better in the end.)


Step SIX:

       Fill in the triangle.


                                        (It should look similar to this when your eye is open)
  I know I totally forgot to take a picture with my eye closed. But you get the point without               the picture.



Step SEVEN:

       Lift up your eye lid using your finger and line your upper water line with your pencil eyeliner.


                                                   (This will make your lashes look fuller)
                                                             CRAZY looking eyeball :p

Step EIGHT:

       Apply your mascara to your upper lashes; also lower if you like. (3 coats should do the job)




Step NINE:

       Using your cream eyeliner, line your lower water line.
           ( We all know how to do this; no picture needed)



TADA; you have yourself a winged eye!!!!





I really hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. It is my first one; so it's not the best. (Cut me some slack) If you have any questions you can comment below; also tell me what other tutorials/blogs you'd like me to do.

Have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment